Social media is one of the most helpful platforms for business development in today’s world. If you run a business and don’t pay any attention to social media, it is almost as if your business does not exist.
Lead generation helps you gain more followers with ease. When you apply the right lead generation strategies, it will be easier for you to attract more prospects and subsequently turn them into long-term customers. Many people struggle with lead generation simply because they do not know and understand the right approach to follow.
For more efficient results, you can reach out to us at Top Results Consulting to help solve any marketing issues your business might be facing. With our content marketing plans, we will come up with a resourceful lead magnet that will serve as a weapon ready to answer your prospect’s problem.
That said, we have come up with this article to enlighten you on the 9 social media lead generations you should try out in your next campaign. Let’s dive right into details.
1. Launch Attractive Lead Magnet Offers
When you give out the right incentive your audience is looking forward to, it will compel people to give you their information. This information may include their name and email address that you can use to get good results.
This could be anything from a research report to a free tool. You could also offer discount codes, case studies, webinars, whitepapers, and more. This way, you can increase the number of leads you have.
2. Share Testimonies as Social ProofReports have shown that two out of three people are more likely to buy something after watching a testimonial video that demonstrates how a business, product, or service has helped someone like them. Customer stories and testimonials can give you the social proof you need to acquire new leads.
3. Create Targeted Ads with Special OffersA paid social media advertising strategy is highly effective for generating leads on social media. With this strategy, you can use the highly specific targeting options of paid social ads to show your audience what you offer and make them have your brand in mind when they want to make a purchasing decision. However, it is advisable that you promote content on a specific subject matter and not bore your audience with heavy content.
4. Use a Lot of Lead Generation AdsTo improve your social media work, pay close attention to lead generation ads. These are ads that come with pre-populated forms so people can easily finish signing up without spending too much time entering their personal information. This saves time, speeds up the lead generation process, and can significantly boost your conversion rate.
5. Set Up Sequential Retargeting Ads
Many people hardly know this, but retargeting ads help you retain more customers faster than other targeting ideas. With retargeting ads, prospects that failed to engage your ads the first time can be reengaged to prompt them into making a buying decision.
You can also retarget people that have landed on your website through search or through other referral sites. Or you can even retarget people who regularly read your blog posts but haven’t subscribed to your newsletter.
This could significantly boost your lead generation efforts because retargeted ads have a 10 times better click-through rate than regular display ads. Keep the customer journey moving forward by serving up the most relevant messaging depending on your target audience’s past behavior.
6. Leverage Social Media Sponsorships
Instead of using paid ads, you could also attract leads from the social media content that your target audience is already consuming. Consider sponsoring shows, content, and YouTube channels that are popular with your target audience.
In this case, it is advisable that you reach out to us at Top Results Consulting, a reputable content-creating company to help promote your business and gain more online visibility. We will come up with content that will be much more engaging than forcing ads in front of an audience that might not even pay attention to it.
7. Host a Virtual Event or Social Media Conference
Virtual conferences and events are a great way to attract a highly relevant audience while establishing your authority and expertise in the field. That means they’re also great for generating leads on social media, especially since people will need to provide their info to sign up or join the conference.
However, it is advisable that you host a virtual conference on topics that would intrigue your target audience and that relate to your brand’s area of expertise. You can use the event to provide actionable tips, discuss trending industry topics, and invite influential speakers. Furthermore, you can generate plenty of content opportunities by posting on social media while the event is live or repurposing content into lead magnets later.
8. Use Effective Social Listening StrategiesWith this, you use your social media page to listen to various problems around your field and answer them. For example, if some people have issues understanding a particular topic, you can address that topic in your next post and tag these people. They will find you as a solution provider and want to give you their details.
9. Use Referral CampaignsInstead of using paid ads, you can tell your existing customers to refer your products to others and get paid for them. They will most likely be willing to do this.
With all these in place, you should be able to see tremendous results in your social media lead generation. This will fuel overall business growth in the long run. Don’t forget to measure the impact of your lead gen efforts and look for opportunities to improve.
If you have any challenges in your journey to attract leads to your business, feel free to book a session with us at Top Results Consulting. We will offer you a long-lasting solution and ensure that your business gets a strong customer base and improved online visibility.